11.21.2007

Heidi Klum is 2 Points out of Ten from being Ridiculed into Suicide...




Look... I like Heidi Klum as much as the next guy, but I can tell you with certainty that if this were any other chick, the backlash would be enough to send this chick into the closet with a thick ball of twine and maybe a plastic bag. In case things didn't go as planned of course... Amazing how a hot chick with what appears to be no brain (cit. : video) is able to pull this off. Maybe this is what black dudes like. I have no idea. I've never been with a black dude. This is all a guess. That being said, it's also a guess based on the fact that she's certifiably retarded (Based on "white girl retard standards" set forth in the "white girl retard standards guide" put out by the "Black man of America" club...) and that the video clearly points to the fact that her brain was somewhere around her Pelvis and that it's since been beaten into a fine mush. Obviously. I mean, it's perfectly clear. I know, I know... most of you didn't pick up on it. That's why I'm here. To help. Oh, and fuck Heidi Klum. Why? Because fuck her... That's why...

No comments: