11.24.2007

I Believe I Can Fly (And Urinate on as Many Underage Girls as I Choose...)



Well, good news from above people. It turns out our hero, R.Kelly, is going back on tour. That's right, you just can't keep a good man down. We here at Eatings Nails look up to very few people (and look down at many), but we should probably let it be known that R.Kelly is a man whose career we have always followed very closely, if not for his immense talents on the stage, but for his many exploits off. One could say that we have tried to emulate him. We support him in his many ongoing legal battles as we have been there ourselves. But honestly, who knew that giving a fourteen year old girl Canadian Club would score you a preventative order? Huh? I even gave her the good shit... the stuff that was aged. I was looking out for her! What the hell? I don't want to live in a country where R. and I can't use our extremely well honed powers of persuasion... and a barbiturate... to score chicks. I'll tell you, once these no contact orders expire, it's back to the real women. No more changing diapers...